1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Joined up as a basic member, the site is so controlling ( because they want you to pay them to contact non existent members) I have said things like "Hello how are you" or "I like where you live" or "You are really pretty" this *** site rejects things like this!!!!

I complained directly to their own web site about another of their sites (which was an out and out ***!) and they are trying to mess me about on the one I am on at the moment!!(every time I click on a ad it goes straight to up-grade) and its supposed to be free!

I was on Match (.***) and threatened to report them to trading standards as some of the women on there were off another site and they had paid for the details!!

People were gobsmacked to learn they had a new name and address on a new dating site!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "crap web site" of white label dating website. White Label Dating needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned white label dating website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at White Label Dating.

Had an Experience with White Label Dating?

Comments